list of undergraduate majors

Begin exploring options here by sorting based on your intended OSU All students pursuing an undergraduate degree at the university must complete the 42-hour statewide core curriculum. OSU offers more than 200 undergraduate programs (majors, options, double degrees, etc.)

Admissions Admissions. Undergraduate Majors & Programs; Clubs & Activities; Sports & Recreation; Student-Self Governance; Housing & Residence Life; Whats Next for UVAs Class of 2022? Lehigh University combines the learning opportunities of a larger research university with the personal attention of a small, private college. We also offer executive, certificate, and online courses for professional and lifelong learners. About 25% of each incoming class is undecided, and many change their majors. College Credit from Testing & DE. Computer Networking/Telecommunications.

Communication Studies, Communication Training and Development, BS (AOE) Communication Studies, Public and Interpersonal Communication, BA (AOE) *All new Environmental Design students should select 3. The Institute is divided into six academic divisions: Division of Biology and Biological Engineering Undergraduate Degrees. Data Management Technology. In the West, Stanford, Berkeley, Caltech.

Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology (Bachelors Degree) College of Engineering and Polymer Science. A business degree is a popular one that teaches students the skills they need to be successful in Information Science. Consider an UndeclaredGeneral major and explore coursework across the academic schools before choosing an available major. Graduate School of Arts and Science. Interior Architecture. Receive a broad but rigorous education in basic scientific principles that govern the behavior of matter and energy in nature. College Majors List: Computer Science and Mathematics. College of Architecture, Design, and Construction. Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies. As you take different courses, youll find a home. The following list includes current undergraduate majors offered at Campbell Universitys Main Campus in Buies Creek, NC, and Adult & Online Education (AOE). Computer Information Systems. Tech courses. Find Out More About the Major and Minor Degree Programs at the University of California Merced. Entering students are only considered core complete if they have submitted a transcript from a Texas public institution of higher education that marks the student core complete based on coursework completed prior to matriculation at UT Austin. At USC, there are 190 minors to choose from. Explore the avaliable 200+ majors and academic programs avaliable to students at the University of Georgia. Sometimes a good way to evaluate the major or minor is to try it ondeclare, integrate yourself into the department, and see if its the right fit. Rice offers more than 50 undergraduate majors across seven divisions of study, including architecture, business, engineering, humanities, music, natural

Studio Art; Art History; Graphic Design; Biology. Business (see individual majors) Business Management. Many departments offer several programs.

The number of bachelors degrees conferred in health professions and related programs increased by 94 percent between 200910 and 201819, from 129,600 to 251,400 degrees.

Learn about minors; Learn about pre-professional programs Undergraduate (Day) Majors and Programs List; Adult Undergraduate Majors and Programs List; Graduate Programs List; Undergraduate (Day) American Indian, First Nations, and Indigenous Studies. Among its unique features, the School of Music offers a bachelors degree in music education together with a teaching certificate, as well as a masters program in jazz that Aerospace Engineering. Undergraduate Graduation Filing Dates; Commencement Schedule and Graduation Celebrations; Academic Events. Anthropology. Animal Science. Price estimates by major are also available. Undergraduate Programs Majors A-Z. We offer the learning opportunities of a liberal arts college with the creative intensity of a leading research university. AAS. Established in 2016, the Herb Alpert School of Music is already recognized among the very best schools of music. Considering a minor or preprofessional program? Agricultural Business & Management. Undergraduate Majors. Computer Science (B.S.)

BA Major, Minor. Majors. Comparative Literature (BA) Computer Engineering (BS) Computer Science (BS) Computer Science: 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, SVC 2002, Tampa, FL 33620, USA 813-974-4051 Instagram Computer Software & Media Applications. Indias higher education system is the second largest in the world; it comprises more College of Natural Sciences. Ecology, Evolution, and Environmental Sciences. Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Undergraduate Majors. Techers refer to their majors as an "option." With more than 270 areas of study, your fellow NYU community members are bound to be teaching, researching, or debating a topic that interests you. Dance.

Anthropology (Biological Anthropology) (B.A.) In accordance with Senate Bill 25 from the 86th Texas Legislative session, public institutions are required to post Search for majors based on common categories and specialties at UC Irvine. Follow your curiosity as you discover new ideas and build practical skills. Majors & Programs. Digital Criminology. C. Chemistry. Undergraduate Admissions. Departments and Undergraduate Majors.

Or pursue a self-designed major after one semester of achieving the minimum program GPA; approved examples range from art conservation to biostatistics to 1220 West Harrison Street major. Find the right program for you. Electrical Engineering Technology. Alphabetic Listing. You're packing your bag for another day of classes. Its the night before a big exam. You just won a contest and get to invite anyone in the world to join you for a meal. After school, how would you prefer to spend your time? Youre done with homework and you have some time to unwind. More items Colleges. What can I do with my major? Home-Educated Students. List of Majors: Agriculture & Natural Resources Conservation. 1200 West Harrison Street Chicago, IL 60607-7161 Phone: (312) 996-4350 Contact UIC Admissions Visitors Center. The following list includes current undergraduate majors offered at Campbell Universitys Main Campus in Buies Creek, NC, and Adult & Online Education (AOE). 120 Claudia Cohen Hall 249 South 36th Street Philadelphia, PA 19104-6304 A graduate program is a 1-6-year college master's degree program, for someone who already has a bachelor's degree. Undergraduate Graduation Filing Dates; Commencement Schedule and Graduation Celebrations; Academic Events. Columbia College students choose from more than 100 majors and concentrationsincluding a range of interdisciplinary options and joint programs, as well as hundreds of academic and Admission Statistics. Agricultural Economics. Self-Reported Grades. Anthropology. Home; Admission; Undergraduate Majors & Programs; Undergraduate Majors. Center for Urban Science and Progress. Office of Admissions Main Office. A bachelor's degree (from Middle Latin baccalaureus) or baccalaureate (from Modern Latin baccalaureatus) is an undergraduate academic degree awarded by colleges and universities upon completion of a course of study lasting three to six years (depending on institution and academic discipline).The two most common bachelor's degrees are the Bachelor of Arts (BA) About Us. Below is a list of over 1,800 college majors profiled on MyMajors. Electrical and Computer Engineering. Industrial Design.

Find Related Majors. From Accounting to World Religions, it's safe to say that between our nine undergraduate colleges and 250+ programs, there's a major for everyone. Important Notes / Key to Symbols * Capped major with additional screening requirements: Applicants may be Electrical Engineering. Either way, you have many opportunities to choose, combine, and pair majors to make your academic path your own. First Year Admission Criteria. College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Here are 25 of the most popular college majors nationwide: 1. Business. Stanford students should speak with their Undergraduate Academic Advisor regarding major decisions. M Major; m Minor; C UChicago Careers In Program; J Joint

ASU offers more than 800 undergraduate and graduate degrees, minors and certificates in a wide range of academic disciplines. Explore endless possibilities for your future career through the listing of majors below, or our explore majors and careers page. In the Midwest, the What can I do with my major? Three undergraduate degrees are available in the College of Business. Our undergraduate Architectural History.

List of Majors; Social Sciences (and related majors) Social Sciences (and related majors) Accounting (BS) Anthropology (BA) USC UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION. Undergraduate Programs. for students to choose. Afro-American Studies. Most rankings of Americas best colleges list the usual suspects: Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, in the East. Architecture. Browse the graduate and undergraduate degrees offered by Harvard's 13 Schools and learn more about admissions requirements, scholarship, and financial aid opportunities. American Studies. College of Social & Bruce

Undergraduate Majors Undergraduate Minors Graduate Fields of Study Cornell offers nearly 80 formal major fields, listed below, as well as challenging dual-degree programs and a score of An academic major represents each students principal interest and the majority of their efforts during their undergraduate studies. Majors and Programs. The online catalogue contains a list of all undergraduate majors offered at USC. There are generally three different types of minors at USC: The mini-major: these minors are really just a scaled-down version of the major in the same subject. Computer System Administration. Majors and Programs. College of The College of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering offers majors leading to the bachelor's degree in the following areas. Communications: Public Relations (BA) *. Early Childhood Education (BSEd) East Asian Languages, Literatures and Culture. Colleges and universities are dealing with plunging enrollment across the board, but some are going as far as canceling schools across the country and found that undergraduate enrollment in teaching programs declined by at least 11% during the pandemic. Related Links. Communication Studies.

Information Systems and Decision Sciences.

The University of Akron Undergraduate majors are renowned for scholarship & research. Undergraduate Majors and Premajors. Remarks from our undergraduate deans are organized by college and division. You can declare anytime during your first year or sophomore year. List of Undergraduate Majors. 1200 West Harrison Street Chicago, IL 60607-7161 Phone: (312) 996-4350 Contact UIC Admissions Visitors Center. 1220 West Harrison Street Majors and Undergraduate Programs. An undergraduate program is a 4-year college bachelor's degree program, or a 2-year associate's degree program. Explore Bachelors Degree Options at Lehigh. Information Technology. Undergraduate areas of concentration include bioengineering and biotechnology, materials and product engineering, energy and environmental engineering, optimization, dynamics, and Agricultural Technology Each majors core curriculum covers a range of subjects UC Merced offers 25 majors, 25 minors and 18 graduate programs taught by more than 400 full-time faculty members, visiting professors and lecturers, who come to Merced from some of the world's top-ranked universities.The list will continue to grow as the campus reaches 10,000

list of undergraduate majors

このサイトはスパムを低減するために Akismet を使っています。youth baseball lineup generator